By George Sganos; Pekka Sinervo (supervisor)
Read or Download A study of B meson decays involving a J/[psi] meson PDF
Best nonfiction_7 books
This ebook, John Sung my instructor, is a biography of 1 of the best evangelists in of the 20 th centaury, and possibly the main influential soul-winner of China and South-East Asia. This biography is written through Rev. Timothy Tow, one of many hundreds of thousands who have been kept below the spirit-filled preaching of Dr.
- Collaborative Design: Proceedings of CoDesigning 2000
- Large Scale Collaborative Virtual Environments
- Magnetism: Materials and Applications
- Infectious Disease Informatics and Biosurveillance: Research, Systems and Case Studies
- Jordan, Real and Lie Structures in Operator Algebras
- Novel, Integrated Reactor
Additional info for A study of B meson decays involving a J/[psi] meson
K. Chua et al. use the factorization approach for both current and transition parts (so-called “form-factor model”). They apply SU(3) relations and QCD counting rules  on baryon form factors. 6. B DECAYS 21 part FP , with only the parallel spins. The form factors are parametrized as follows: FA,V 5 = CP CA,V 5 , FP = 4 , 3 mp¯p mp¯p where CA,V 5,P are coefficients to be determined experimentally. The p¯ pπ + , p¯ pK + and p¯ pK 0 modes are dominated by transition contributions, with the current contribution being significant for the last two modes.
3. 1: (a) ∆E distribution and (b) mES distribution of truth-matched B + → p¯ pK + signal Monte Carlo events. 2: (a) ∆E distribution and (b) mES distribution of off-peak data background events reconstructed in B + → p¯ pK + mode. CHAPTER 3. B + → P P¯ K + BRANCHING FRACTION MEASUREMENT 46 reconstructed B candidate, both measured in the laboratory frame. The second variable is ∆E = EB∗ − ECM /2, where EB∗ is the B-candidate energy in the center-of-mass frame. 1 and are fit with double Gaussian distributions.
A search for additional DCH hits that may belong to a track is performed, and additional track-finding algorithms employed to identify tracks which do not 34 CHAPTER 2. THE BABAR DETECTOR AND DATA traverse the entire DCH or do not originate from the interaction point. Tracks found by this algorithm are refit using a Kalman filter, which accounts for local variations in material and magnetic field along the fitting trajectory. They are extrapolated back into the SVT, where SVT track segments are added.
A study of B meson decays involving a J/[psi] meson by George Sganos; Pekka Sinervo (supervisor)